What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive system teaching you how to strike profitable joint ventures
- Showing you how to get plenty of high quality traffic without spending a single dime
- Teaching you the essential business of choosing a product that sells well
- Teaching you the often overlooked “poor relative” of the PPC world
- Showing you how to use the “pipe” symbol to enhance your results
- Teaching you the vital skill of keyword research
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Super Affiliate Joint Ventures scores 74.28/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.superaffiliatejvs.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: superaffiliatejvs.com you’ll also be taken through to superaffiliatejvs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)